A huge website restructuring project for finance powerhouse
Polyseam partnered MintTwist to re-imagine and completely overhaul their dated website.
Complete website overhaul for Edison, an investment research and advisory company.
Modernizing a respected company’s online persona
Supercharging Corndel’s digital growth
Japan House London
New ecommerce website for the Japanese cultural centre.
A stunning WordPress website for your company
Our team of WordPress experts will work closely with you to understand your brand, your target audience, and your business objectives to design and build you a customized website that not only looks beautiful but also delivers results for your business.
Our Digital Agency in London focuses on creating websites that are optimized for conversions, delivering fast loading times, mobile responsiveness, clear navigation and calls to action that stand out, helping your business to succeed online.
Whether you’re looking to launch a new WordPress website or revamp your existing one, we will help you create a website that stands out from the competition and drives traffic and sales for your business.Get a quote
Ready to talk about your WordPress website project?
Give us some details about you and your project, and we’ll be in touch.
Why we ♥ WordPress
Using WordPress as the CMS for your new website design makes business sense for a number of reasons:
• Open source technology ensures you free updates for life
• Unlimited customisation possibilities
• Cost effective to get up and running
• Huge community supporting the framework
• Plethora of plug-ins to quickly add functionality to your website
• Easy to use CMS
• Accessible, scalable website
• Rapid development time
• Great SEO potential
WordPress web development services
We’d be delighted to meet with you to discuss the specific requirements for your WordPress website.
As part of our project process, we will:
- Work with you to identify what your existing site needs, or what a new site needs to do for your business
- Design and develop custom WordPress themes from scratch
- Define and deliver the perfect website hosting solution for you based on your site needs and budget
- Build dedicated WordPress plugins tailored to your specific business needs
- Manage your website for you (adding content, building new functionality, updating the platform)
- Improve your websites SEO
Whether you need a WordPress designer to give your website a facelift and freshen up the feel of your website, or a WordPress development agency to build you a custom theme, new functionality and plugins, our agency in London has a team of WordPress designers and developers who have years of website CMS experience and have delivered and continued to support countless WordPress projects.
WordPress plugin development
As an open-source content management system, there are tens of thousands of developers in the community who all work together to improve the site, bolster security and add new features.
In addition, there are over 50,000 plugins available to enhance the functionality of your website. Everything from Yoast to bolster the SEO of your website, WP Rocket to improve the speed, WooCommerce to turn your website into and e-commerce store and WordFence to add an extra layer of security and
Our Word Press developers are actively involved with the open-source community and regularly contribute code, checks and input that make it into the official releases from WordPress!
We also specialise in custom WordPress Plugins Development to do specific jobs for businesses which take the power of the CMS to the next level, as well as building and developing custom WordPress Themese.
Whether it’s a full website design or a marketing microsite, our experts are ready to help.
Well designed eCommerce store that can take your online shop to the next level.
Development for new to established brands. We know what your target audience wants to see.
Great web development improves your customer experience, which is the centre of all we do.
WordPress Web Design FAQ
How do I find the right WordPress agency to build a website for my business?
Finding the right WordPress agency to build a website for your business can be a challenging task. Here are some steps you can take to help you find the right company:
- Determine your website goals and requirements: Before you start looking for a company, you need to determine what you want your website to accomplish and the features you need to achieve those goals.
- Look for agencies with experience building WordPress websites: Look for agencies that specialize in WordPress development or have a strong portfolio of WordPress websites they have built.
- Check for agency credentials: Look for agencies that have industry-recognized certifications or memberships, such as being a certified WordPress developer, being a member of the WordPress community, or having a Google Partner certification.
- Read agency reviews and testimonials: Check the agency’s website and other review sites, such as Google, Yelp, or Clutch, to read reviews and testimonials from previous clients.
- Request proposals and quotes: Contact several agencies and request proposals and quotes to compare their prices, services, and expertise.
- Schedule interviews and meetings: Schedule meetings or interviews with potential agencies to get to know their team, ask questions, and discuss your project in detail.
- Consider ongoing support: Look for agencies that provide ongoing support and maintenance for your WordPress website after it is launched to ensure it stays up-to-date and secure.
How much does it cost to build a WordPress website with an agency?
The cost of building a corporate website in WordPress with an agency can vary greatly depending on several factors, including the complexity of the website, the features and functionality required, the size of the WordPress company, and the level of customization and design required.
On average, the cost of building a website with a WordPress development agency can range from £15,000 to £50,000 or more, with some high-end projects costing upwards of £100,000.
It’s important to keep in mind that the cost of building a WordPress website is not just limited to the development stage. There may be additional costs for hosting, domain registration, premium themes and plugins, website maintenance, and ongoing support.
When working with an development company to build a corporate website in WordPress, it’s important to discuss your budget upfront and get a detailed breakdown of all costs associated with the project. This will help ensure that there are no surprises along the way and that you stay within your budget while still achieving your website goals.
What kind of content and features should I include on my corporate WordPress website?
The content and features that you include on your corporate website depend on your business goals and the needs of your audience. Here are some suggestions for content and features that are commonly included on corporate websites:
- Homepage: A clear and concise introduction to your company, with a call-to-action to encourage visitors to explore the site further.
- About Us: A page that tells the story of your company, its history, mission, and values.
- Products or Services: A page that describes your products or services and how they can benefit your customers.
- Testimonials: Customer reviews or testimonials that showcase your credibility and the quality of your work.
- Contact Us: A page that includes your company’s contact information, such as phone number, email address, and physical address.
- Blog: A section for regularly publishing articles or news updates related to your business or industry.
- Team Members: A page that introduces your team members and their roles within the company.
- FAQ: A page that answers frequently asked questions about your business or industry.
- Portfolio: A gallery or showcase of your previous work or projects.
- Call-to-Action: Clear and prominent calls-to-action throughout the website to encourage visitors to take a specific action, such as requesting a quote or scheduling a consultation.
Will my WordPress website be mobile-responsive on all devices?
Yes, if your WordPress website is built properly, it should be mobile-responsive and accessible on all devices. This means that the website should automatically adjust its layout and design to fit the screen size of the device it is being viewed on, such as a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Having a mobile-responsive website is important because more and more people are accessing the internet on mobile devices. In fact, according to Statista, mobile devices accounted for approximately 54% of global website traffic in 2021.
To ensure that your WordPress website is mobile-responsive, your agency should use a responsive theme and design, which adjusts the layout and elements of the website based on the screen size of the device being used. The agency should also test the website on multiple devices to ensure that it is functioning properly and all content is accessible.
How will my WordPress website be maintained and updated after it is launched?
After your WordPress website is launched, it will need to be maintained and updated regularly to ensure that it stays secure, up-to-date, and optimized for performance. Here are some common ways that your WordPress website will be maintained and updated:
- Core WordPress updates: WordPress releases regular updates to its core software to address security issues, bugs, and improve performance. Your agency should regularly update your WordPress core software to ensure that your website is running the latest stable version.
- Theme and plugin updates: Themes and plugins used on your website may also need to be updated regularly to ensure they are compatible with the latest version of WordPress, and to fix bugs, improve security, or add new features.
- Backup and security: Regular backups should be taken to ensure that your website data is protected and can be restored if necessary. Your agency should also implement security measures such as firewalls, SSL certificates, and two-factor authentication to prevent hacking and protect sensitive data.
- Performance optimization: Your agency should regularly optimize your website for performance, which may include optimizing images, compressing files, and implementing caching and other techniques to improve website speed.
- Content updates: Regular content updates such as new blog posts, product updates, or changes to your services or pricing should also be made to keep your website fresh and engaging for visitors.
Your agency should have a maintenance plan in place that includes regular monitoring, updates, backups, and security measures to ensure that your WordPress website is well-maintained and performing optimally. It’s important to discuss your maintenance needs and expectations with your agency before launching your website to ensure that you have a clear understanding of their maintenance plan and what is included.
How do I backup my WordPress website and keep it secure?
Backing up your WordPress website and keeping it secure are important steps to protect your website data and ensure that your website stays up and running. Here are some steps to backup and secure your WordPress website:
- Use a reliable web host: Choose a web host that provides reliable backups, security, and support to ensure that your website data is protected.
- Install security plugins: Install a reputable security plugin such as Wordfence or Sucuri to protect your website from hacking attempts and malware.
- Update WordPress and plugins: Keep your WordPress core software and plugins up-to-date to ensure that your website is running the latest stable version and to protect against known security vulnerabilities.
- Use strong passwords: Use strong passwords for all user accounts and change them regularly to prevent unauthorized access.
- Backup your website regularly: Use a backup plugin such as UpdraftPlus or Jetpack to backup your website regularly and store backups in a secure location, such as a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Use SSL: Install an SSL certificate on your website to encrypt data transmissions and protect sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card information.
- Limit login attempts: Install a plugin such as Login Lockdown to limit the number of login attempts and prevent brute force attacks.
Can I use WordPress to create an e-commerce store?
Yes, WordPress can be used to create an e-commerce store. In fact, WordPress is a popular platform for e-commerce websites, and there are several plugins available that can be used to add e-commerce functionality to a WordPress website.
The most popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress is WooCommerce. WooCommerce is a free and open-source plugin that allows you to easily set up an online store on your WordPress website. It includes features such as product management, shopping cart, checkout, payment gateways, and shipping options.
Other e-commerce plugins for WordPress include Easy Digital Downloads, WP eCommerce, and Shopify eCommerce Plugin.
When creating an e-commerce store with WordPress, it’s important to choose a theme that is designed for e-commerce and integrates well with your chosen e-commerce plugin. You should also ensure that your website is secure and that you are using an SSL certificate to protect customer data during transactions.
How long does it take to build a corporate website in WordPress with an agency?
The time it takes to build a corporate website in WordPress with an agency can vary greatly depending on several factors, including the complexity of the website, the features and functionality required, the size of the agency, and the availability of website content and materials.
On average, it can take anywhere from 2-6 months to build a corporate website in WordPress with an agency. However, the timeline can be longer for larger or more complex websites that require more design, development, and content creation work.
The timeline for building a WordPress website typically includes several stages, including project planning, design, development, content creation, testing, and launch. The amount of time spent on each stage will depend on the requirements of the project and the scope of work involved.
It’s important to discuss the timeline and project milestones with the agency during the planning phase to ensure that everyone has a clear understanding of the project timeline, expectations, and deliverables. This can help to ensure that the project stays on track and is completed within a reasonable timeframe.
What are the best SEO practices for WordPress websites?
WordPress websites are highly customizable and can be optimized for search engine optimization (SEO) by following these best practices:
- Use a SEO-friendly theme: Choose a theme that is optimized for SEO and is mobile-responsive.
- Use SEO plugins: Use plugins such as Yoast SEO or All in One SEO Pack to help optimize your website for search engines.
- Optimize your site structure: Create a clear site structure with organized navigation and easily accessible content.
- Use optimized URLs: Use descriptive and keyword-rich URLs for your pages and posts.
- Optimize page titles and meta descriptions: Use unique and descriptive titles and meta descriptions that include relevant keywords.
- Optimize images: Use descriptive file names and alt tags for your images.
- Optimize content: Create high-quality and engaging content that includes relevant keywords and internal links.
- Use social media sharing buttons: Add social media sharing buttons to your content to increase visibility and traffic.
- Use XML sitemaps: Use plugins such as Google XML Sitemaps to create and submit XML sitemaps to search engines.
- Monitor your website’s performance: Use tools such as Google Analytics to monitor your website’s performance and make adjustments as necessary.
How do I optimize the performance of my WordPress website?
Optimizing the performance of your WordPress website is important for improving user experience and search engine ranking. Here are some ways to optimize the performance of your WordPress website:
- Use a fast web host: Choose a web host that provides fast and reliable servers to ensure your website loads quickly.
- Use a caching plugin: Use a caching plugin such as WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache to speed up your website by caching pages and reducing server load.
- Optimize images: Use optimized images that are compressed and have smaller file sizes to improve website loading speed.
- Minimize HTTP requests: Minimize the number of HTTP requests by reducing the number of external resources such as scripts and stylesheets.
- Use a content delivery network (CDN): Use a CDN such as Cloudflare or MaxCDN to deliver website content faster to users by caching content on servers closer to the user.
- Update WordPress and plugins: Keep your WordPress core software and plugins up-to-date to ensure that your website is running the latest stable version and to take advantage of performance improvements.
- Use a fast theme: Use a fast and lightweight theme that is optimized for performance.
- Limit or remove unnecessary plugins: Limit the number of plugins on your website and remove any unnecessary plugins that may slow down your website.
Can the agency provide training on how to use and manage the WordPress website?
Yes, many WordPress agencies offer training and support services to help their clients learn how to use and manage their WordPress websites. Training can be provided in various forms, including in-person, online tutorials, video training, or user manuals.
During the development process, the agency may provide training sessions or walkthroughs to show you how to use the WordPress dashboard, create and edit pages and posts, manage media files, and use any custom features or functionality specific to your website.
After the website is launched, the agency may also provide ongoing support and training to help you manage your website, including updating content, adding new pages, and making changes to your website design or functionality.
It’s important to discuss training and support options with your agency during the project planning phase to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the training and support that will be provided, the frequency of the training, and any associated costs. By receiving training and ongoing support from the agency, you can feel confident in managing your WordPress website and keeping it up-to-date and relevant.
What is the process for developing a corporate website in WordPress with an agency?
The process for developing a corporate website in WordPress with an agency typically includes the following stages:
- Discovery and Planning: This stage involves understanding your business goals, target audience, and requirements for the website. The agency will conduct research, gather information, and create a project plan that outlines the project scope, timeline, and deliverables.
- Design: In this stage, the agency will create a design concept for the website, including the layout, color scheme, typography, and visual elements. You will have the opportunity to review and provide feedback on the design.
- Development: This stage involves building the website using WordPress, including installing and configuring plugins, developing custom functionality, and integrating third-party services. The website will be developed to be responsive and optimized for speed and performance.
- Content Creation: During this stage, content for the website will be created or migrated from an existing website. This includes creating copy, images, videos, and other multimedia elements.
- Testing: In this stage, the agency will test the website to ensure that it is functioning properly, optimized for search engines, and user-friendly. Any issues or bugs will be identified and resolved.
- Launch: Once the website is tested and approved, it will be launched and made live on the internet. The agency will assist with the setup of hosting, domain, and any necessary integrations.
- Maintenance and Support: After the website is launched, the agency will provide ongoing support and maintenance, including security updates, backups, and content updates as needed.