Social media agency London
Helping brands of all shapes and sizes leverage social media effectively
We create and manage social media strategies to reach new leads, strengthen relationships, and positively influence brand perception.
The Body Shop Social Monitoring
Managing brand reputation through a period of change.
Little Caesars Fish & Chips Pizza
An April Fool's social media campaign to introduce the Little Caesars brand to millions of Brits.
Knoops Social Media
A social strategy complementing the tremendous business growth of the crafted chocolate drinks brand
DeWalt Social Media
Developing a tailored social media strategy and launching the DeWalt Workwear profiles.
Social media management is a team effort
Social media management requires a lot of work. And you may already be nailing certain aspects of it.
We offer off-the-shelf packages as well as being highly flexible to build custom arrangements that are right for you.
Our team will work closely to understand your internal resources as well as what you’re trying to achieve, to pair our strategic and creative experts in the right dosage.
We pride ourselves in being completely transparent and will develop a plan which makes strategic and financial sense.
The full social media package
As a social media marketing agency, we can align your social media strategy with other aspects of your digital marketing to drive the best results for your brand.
We can incorporate social listening, paid social ads, promoted posts and influencer strategies as well as improving your wider content marketing and video strategies to continuously optimise, reach new customers and form deeper relationships.
Let us know what you want and we can create a bespoke package to fulfil your needs.
Ready to talk about your social media project?
Give us some details about you and your project, and we’ll be in touch.
Social media isn’t just about sharing, listening is just as important.
Chances are your customers are talking about you on social media already, regardless whether or not you’re listening. By facilitating and participating in the discussion on social media, you ensure that you control your brand’s message and reputation, and continue to expand your reach.
We will offer top advice on reputation and community management to ensure you continue to build relationships and maintain positive brand perception. Through our tools, we can monitor all mentions of your brand on social to ensure nothing goes unmissed.
Whether it’s responding to someone talking positively about your product, handling customer service requests or just getting involved in more general conversations we will put your brand at the forefront to increase positive exposure.
Reach your audience with a targeted paid advertising campaigns on Google and Bing.
Boost your social profiles with paid advertisng on social channels
Use our in-house design team to level up your website
Build authority in your market with a content marketing program.
Organic Social Media FAQs
Why work with an agency for social media management?
- Benefit from a team of specialists rather than 1 internal social media manager. Working with an agency you’ll have access to social strategists, content specialists, data analysts, designers, community managers, paid media specialists, all provided to you at the right quantity when you need them.
- Save you team’s time – Take the burden off your internal team by handing over the workload to an agency.
- Stay up to date on social trends and changes – Our team lives and breathes social media. They’ll be checking for updates so you don’t have to. we’ll feedback the most important ones to you and an action plan of how to implement changes.
- Have access to pricey, leading social media tools. Better understand, your industry, your audience and how you’re performing.
How do you conduct a social media audit?
A social media audit involves:
- Assessing the performance of previous content in terms of formats, topics, imagery, copy and hashtags to understand what has worked best previously
- Profile considerations to ensure information is clearly presented and visually reflects your brand’s personality
- Analysing competitor pages to see what works for them, take inspiration, and benchmark
- Audience analysis to understand who your current audience is and who are the people you want to be engaging with. Who are they, what do they care about, and how can you put your brand in front of them?
- Industry analysis via social listening. What conversations are taking place right now? What content and stories are trending? What should you get involved with?
How do you create a social media strategy?
Following an extensive social media audit, a social strategy should outline the what, where, who, when, how, and why of your social pages.
- What is your social goal? What are you trying to achieve?
- Where are you going to channel your efforts? Where can you reach your audience?
- Who is your audience?
- When will your plan take place? Are there different stages involved?
- How are you going to reach your goal? How will your tactics and content drive your audience to complete the desired action?
- Why are you developing a strategy? The why should align to your broader business goals.
What is social listening?
Whereas social monitoring is the act of monitoring for specific mentions of your brand, social listening takes it a step further to listen to and understand wider conversations taking place in your industry and who by. Social listening can help you:
- Assess the performance of your content strategy, identify what works for you and how you compare to you competitors
- Engage with your customers
- Address and avoid PR disasters and manage your brand reputation online
- Track competitors, their updates, campaigns and initiatives
- Find pain points within your industry and become the brand to solve them
- Discover new sales leads
- Identify influencers within your industry and brand advocates
- Assess brand sentiment
How many people use social media?
As of July 2022, there are 4.7 billion active social media users. That’s 59% of the global population!