MintTwist collects information from anyone who signs up for our email newsletter and events. In addition we also collect details automatically about the pages you visit on our website.
Please see our cookies policy below for more about this. In choosing to share your personal information with us, you will be agreeing to our collection and use of your information as described in this policy.
Our promises to you
- To be clear about why we need to collect your personal information and how we use it
- To make it easy for you to tell us how you would like us to keep in touch
- To only collect the information we need to make sure we deliver the best service
- To never share your information, or let other organisations use it for marketing
- To take care of your personal information, and to make sure it is up to date and held securely at all times
- To make sure that any suppliers or partners who carry out work on our behalf meet the same high standards that we adhere to when handling your personal information
We use the information you share with us to:
- Make sure you receive the right information
- To keep in touch with you in the way that you want us to
- To better understand our website visitors and audiences so that we can personalise and improve the services we offer
For details of how we do this please see the full policy below.
We’ll need to make changes to this policy from time to time to make sure we are always providing you the latest information about what is happening to your personal information.