WooCommerce website design
We’ve built dozens of WooCommerce websites, both large and small
We are a digital agency in London that specialises in designing and developing websites on the WooCommerce platform.
We are a specialist WooCommerce web development agency in London that are experts at building and maintaining online shops with the hugely popular plugin for WordPress.
Whether you are thinking of starting an online retail website, or you have an existing e-commerce website, we are perfectly placed to help your online business thrive.
Seamless integration with WordPress
WooCommerce inherits all of the strength and reliability of WordPress and uses it to build a world-class eCommerce experience for retailers and their customers.
Much like WordPress, it includes a rich set of features that can be extended with the addition of plugins
Vibrant developer community
If you need to make changes to your WooCommerce store, it won’t be hard to find someone to do the work for you.
WooCommerce website design
As a leading London WooCommerce development agency, we have created dozens of e-commerce online shops over the last 16 years. We have built numerous customised websites, tailored to the clients’ requirements that have been well received and boosted businesses.
All websites are tested rigorously by our WooCommerce website developers and are optimised to match increasing traffic, as well as the changing market trends, to ensure a solid and robust performance.
WooCommerce Development Services
Our online stores will cover all the functionality you need in order to ensure that your business transacts seamlessly online. We have designed and developed e-WooCommerce stores across many sectors, as well as building bespoke plugins to meet specific client needs.
Our website developers have built hundreds of online shops between them and are extremely well placed to advise you on what functionality will suit both your business and your customer base.
Some of the common features that our e-commerce websites normally include are:
- Pre-installed payment gateways (bank transfer, cheque, cash on delivery, credit card
- Customer accounts
- Custom checkout process
- Geo-location support
- Automatic taxes based on Location
- Custom Cart behaviour
- AJAX page loading
- Add and manage products
- Product types
- Product variables
- Inventory management
- Delivery calculations
- Cart calculator
- Delivery prices
- Flexible delivery destinations, methods and zones
- Restrict sales by country
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Discount coupons and codes
- Product reviews + owner verification
Sales reports will be crucial to the growth of your online shop. We can show you both net and gross amounts you’ve earned. There is a special print stylesheet for your hard copies and with extra data on refunds to reports.
The store owner dashboard is extremely helpful including sales orders, traffic and an at-a-glance status summary window.
You will be able to analyse products and orders and gain insight into your products and orders, tracking sales and growth trends.
Expert e-commerce agency
We have built numerous e-commerce websites from small retail stores to highly complex multi storefront omnichannel solutions, making our team one of the most experienced and technically skilled in London.
Commissioning a team of experienced WooCommerce developers who can support you grow your traffic to your online business is crucial in growing your digital footprint and likewise, growing your revenue.
Mobile e-commerce solutions
Responsiveness is a key element of mobile design. Responsive websites adjust to fit the different dimensions of the various devices people might use to access your site. This prevents your pages from requiring scrolling or manual resizing and even means you can present the same version of your website across multiple devices.
Tips for creating a mobile-friendly e-commerce shop
- Create a responsive menu: you need to ensure that your menus adjust to mobile screen sizes when necessary and make it easy for a user to navigate through all your content.
- Use a mobile-friendly WordPress theme: there are numerous WooCommerce themes but not all of them are mobile-friendly. We have tested all of them and advice which one is best for your website. Some of the WooCommerce themes we’ve tested are: Flat, uDesign, NastCreative, Magnium, Wendy, GoodStore and Illusion.
- Keep touch devices in mind: if you don’t pay attention to touch interfaces you run the risk of users being unable to interact with the main elements of your pages such as calls to action.
- Add push notifications: adding push notifications are a good way for your customers to stay on top of the latest updates of your site. If you are interested in setting this up we can do it for you.
MintTwist can provide you with a bespoke responsive website design for your WooCommerce website or, if you prefer, we can build you a custom mobile website. Our professional mobile team will advise you on which approach would work best for your needs.
MintTwist have a wealth of experience in this sector, having worked with both national names such as Plan-It, Marokka, Mercia, Milk & More and KK, as well as local businesses.
Our involvement with most of our online shop clients has included conversion rate optimisation, user experience design, SEO and PPC support.
Get in touch today to talk about your WooCommerce project – the coffee is on us!