Growing organic search traffic for expert medical coding company
KIWI-TEK is a US-based, medical coding company that uses a modular array of medical coding services to build customized partnership coding solutions.
With the ultimate goal of bringing more relevant visitors to the site and more efficiently converting them into clients. Their site was not ranking for several highly important keywords which needed to be boosted.
Our SEO experts in London conducted a comprehensive audit for KIWI-TEK’s website that examined, among other things:
- Keyword research with current keyword positioning
- Content audit to identify metadata and on-page content issues
- Technical SEO issues such as non-indexable pages, site speed, internal linking opportunities and more
- Backlink audit to see the site’s backlink profile relative to competitors
The SEO audits revealed a large number of high priority issues
We built an extensive SEO strategy and recommended a detailed list of actions, including:
- Write and share industry relevant articles with websites in a similar niche with a high domain rating
- Fix 404-ing pages and non-indexable internal links to improve UX and site infrastructure
- Implement metadata, internal linking and additional on-page SEO recommendations
- Clean up the navigation elements and assist with the creation and layout of new pages
Our expert SEO team handled the entire process, from conducting the audits, doing the research and strategy development, to content creation, and providing the content and technical recommendations on an ongoing basis.
Our SEO team has achieved all project keyword ranking KPIs, in the first 6 months.
Furthermore, the number of organic sessions to KIWI-TEK has increased by 25% on a year-on-year basis, while the number of impressions to the priority pages, on average, improved by 2,400% in October – December period compared to the previous 3 month period.
For Wagamama we were able to secure an additional 212% in organic traffic.
Thoughtful website updates for a respected organization