We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior SEO Specialist (3+ years agency experience) to join one of the top digital marketing agencies in London.
You will be responsible for preparing SEO roadmaps for your clients, implementing SEO strategies and supporting account managers with any queries from our clients.
You’ll find it easy to explain SEO concepts and strategy to clients and colleagues, covering technical, content and UX layers of SEO. You’ll possess good communication, organisation and time management skills, while always focusing on quality and results.
About the role:
- Conducting Technical audits for our client’s websites and making recommendations for optimisation
- Performing on-going keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Defining SEO strategies for our clients
- Overseeing fixes from the technical audits
- Competitor analysis & benchmarking
- On-site optimisation
- Identifying new content opportunities
- Design and implementation of link building strategies
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on organic performance including rankings, traffic, conversions, engagement etc. on a regular basis
- Keeping up to date on SEO guidelines and new techniques to incorporate in our strategies
- Assisting with the planning of website migrations
- You are highly motivated
- Minimum 3 years SEO experience in digital agency
- Confident in your SEO knowledge with a technical SEO understanding (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domain vs sub-domain differences, structured data, hreflang tags, canonicals, website speed, etc.)
- Experience with linkbuilding/outreach
- Proficient in the use of SEO research, insight and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Experience with International SEO
- Familiar with Amazon Seller Central
- Experience using a CMS, such as WordPress, with the ability to edit existing content, create new pages and upload blog posts
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- An ability to work well under pressure and able to deliver quality to deadline
- An ability to self-manage and be a self-starter
- Native English Speaker or C1 English Certificate
We are an award-winning digital agency in London, that looks to engage with our clients beyond the conventional design and development agency relationship, becoming a partner to the people and companies we work with.
Based in London (Liverpool Street), we work closely with brands from around the world, to build immersive digital experiences. It is our mission to create digital campaigns that are not only innovative and market leading – but most importantly, deliver commercial success.
What we offer
- 25 days’ annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during Summer months
- Apple Mac laptop
- Private pension scheme
- Hybrid work model (work from home / office)
- Competitive salary
- ..and more
To apply for this vacancy please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected] detailing why you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist along with your salary expectations.