Assistant Paid Media Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Paid Media Executive to join our growing paid media team.
Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, you will be tasked with helping create innovative and compelling digital advertising campaigns across a variety of different industry sectors (travel, hospitality, retail, education, B2B)
You will be interested in learning how to use Google Ads, Google Analytics, programmatic display, and social media advertising platforms including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a proactive, fast learner who is eager to learn digital marketing skills.
Things you must have:
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written communication and organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail, coupled with strong numeracy skills
- Degree educated (2:1 or above) – either in a relevant subject area (Marketing, Business, Psychology, Economics, Maths) or an unrelated degree with demonstrable interest in marketing
- Digital and social media knowledge
- Fluency in programs such as MS office or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs and Slides)
- 25 days’ annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during the summer months
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 4% pension contribution
- Private Medical and Dental insurance schemes
- Group Life Assurance scheme for all employees
- Annual transit season ticket loan option
- Wellness benefit – to pay for physical/mental health programmes
Are you passionate about paid media and helping deliver measurable results?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
Strictly no agencies, please.
Boring legal stuff
To apply for this role you must have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies
Sorry, but we don’t accept cold offers from recruitment agencies.