Digital Marketing Account Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Account Executive to join our growing account management team.
With a positive and resourceful attitude, you’ll oversee day-to-day campaign and project management, communicate with clients and work with our various specialist teams (paid media, social, SEO and dev).
Our Account Executives help to manage some of our biggest and most exciting clients. You’ll work alongside Account Managers and Account Directors to bring marketing campaigns through from brief to delivery.
What does our Account Executive do?
- collaborates with the paid media, social, SEO and dev teams
- serves as the internal point of contact for project details
- effectively briefs in work to the relevant specialist teams ensuring requests are understood & key project details are tracked/stored in shared folders
- Works closely with the project teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Escalates problems associated with projects to Account Managers to ensure timely resolution
- Attends client meetings, helping to prepare agendas ahead of time
- Circulates meeting notes with key actions post-meeting, assigns owners, and follows up on task progress with each team
- Owns recurring/weekly status update trackers ensuring all tasks are tracked and status is kept up to date
- Practices timely communication with clients, responding to all emails same day and escalating requests that require additional information or assistance
- Embodies a proactive attitude
Who are you?
- You have a passion for all things digital.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience working across one or all digital channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, Social, Content)
- Shows initiative and is a problem solver.
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills.
- A team player and collaborative nature.
- Ideally, holds a Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related course.
- You are a confident user of G Suite (G Suite (sheets, docs, slides, datastudio), Microsoft Offi3ce (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);)
- Some Adobe Photoshop experience is beneficial.
- You are friendly, outgoing and have a sense of humour
What do we offer?
- 25 days’ annual leave – In addition to bank holidays, plus our office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during the summer months
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 4% pension contribution
- Private Medical and Dental insurance schemes
- Group Life Assurance scheme for all employees
- Annual transit season ticket loan option
- Wellness subsidy – to cover physical/mental health programmes
- Work From Home allowance – to cover expenses i.e. home broadband (tax-free)
Why MintTwist/FINN Partners?
We are an award-winning digital agency in London, that looks to engage with our clients beyond the conventional design and development agency relationship, becoming a partner to the people and companies we work with. Based in London (Liverpool Street), we work closely with brands from around the world, to build immersive digital experiences. It is our mission to create digital campaigns that are not only innovative and market leading – but most importantly, deliver commercial success.
Boring legal stuff
To apply for this role you must have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies
Sorry, but we don’t accept cold offers from recruitment agencies.