Strider Bikes is a beloved American brand with a strong presence in the premium balance bike market in UK and continental Europe. They have an ethos of getting kids active and moving outdoors for building better health, confidence and independence. Strider Bikes launched their branded social media presence in UK and Europe in 2020.
- To grow social media following for the brand profile on Facebook and Instagram
- To create engaging brand content to build brand awareness and loyalty
The importance of social profiles and great organic content cannot be understated. They are important pitstops for research in a user’s purchase journey and key for building brand awareness, online brand experience and customer loyalty. At the heart of our approach is always the target audience, so we started with the carefully researching about them.
- A well researched Content strategy and calendar: We made a well researched content strategy which was translated to an engaging content calendar that forms the backbone of our monthly content. We kept the content mix quite diverse to have a combination of posts and stories that one hand, focused educational content for our target audience – the parent, and on the other sought to engage and spark off conversations. We were careful to incorporate local insights relevant to our target audience.
- Content creation and posting: Using our in house expertise and access to the leading publishing and social listening tools, we were able to leverage audience insights, create a successful hashtag strategy and use optimal timings to post.
- Photo shoot: While the brand had created a global campaign and a huge image bank, there was a need for images more relatable to our target audience. So we also organised a photo shoot to get more images for the UK.
- Influencer marketing: We carefully selected and reached out to influencers who were a great brand fit as well as a part of our target audience to boost our brand awareness and engagement.
- Virtual day event: This year the beloved Strider Cup Race event usually held across the world was moved online. The challenge was to get our followers excited and participate in this online event.
- We created a strategy to select and engage with online ambassadors (our top followers) to share the event details on their profiles, providing them with customised team hashtags.
- We designed tailored posts to create event awareness, a customised stories overlay to share in IG stories
- On the day of the event, we carefully paced our posts, reshared user generated content to keep the momentum high.
I’ve been very happy with work and communication of your team, their deliverables and efficiency. Shruti is great!!
Higher Instagram followers vs. target
Higher Facebook followers vs. target
Higher Instagram engagement vs. target
UGC generated in a single event