Now Loans are a no-fee finance broker who specialises in bad credit and no-guarantor loans.
We designed and built the first website and launched an intensive, ongoing SEO campaign to grow organic traffic.
Our SEO team performed the following tasks:
- Keyword research and content gap analysis: We identified keyword drivers and long tail keywords to target. As a result, we created new landing pages with less competition and a blog calendar to target informational queries
- Content strategy: We mapped out keywords to pages and created high-quality content using LSI keywords and entities to deliver the best search results
- On-site optimisation: Using all the previous information, we reviewed all the metadata and made changes to let search engines know what the content is about
- Structured data: We implemented FAQ page schema markup to the FAQ page and some service pages to improve CTR
Ongoing SEO work
Month by month we oversee the evolution of our rankings, clicks and impressions and rectify if we identify any drop in traffic. Some of our monthly SEO work includes:
- Keyword research: we review new keyword trends to incorporate to the existing service landing pages or to create new ones
- Content creation: We publish 4 blog articles per month by reviewing questions people actually search on forum platforms like Quora or Reddit and include keywords with high search volume and LSI keywords
- Link building: our link acquisition team approach manually websites in the finance market and pitch content already researched and written by our finance copywriter. See below a few samples of some recent publications:
Keywords ranking on page 1
Increase in organic visibility
Increase in organic traffic
Increase in conversions
Once the new website went live, we started the SEO work in May 2019. By December 2019 the organic visibility increased by 170%, the organic traffic by 1,248% in comparison to the previous period and each month the traffic and conversions are increasing by 20%.