With the ultimate goal of bringing more relevant visitors to the site and more efficiently converting them into clients. Their site was not ranking for several highly important keywords which needed to be boosted.
The MintTwist – Finn Partners SEO team conducted a comprehensive audit for KIWI-TEK’s website that examined, among other things:
- Keyword research with current keyword positioning
- Content audit to identify metadata and on-page content issues
- Technical SEO issues such as non-indexable pages, site speed, internal linking opportunities and more
- Backlink audit to see the site’s backlink profile relative to competitors
The audits revealed multiple issues so the SEO team have built an extensive strategy and recommended the following items to be actioned, amongst other things:
- Write and share relevant articles around industry topics to acquire backlinks from websites in a similar niche with a high domain rating
- Fix 404-ing pages and non-indexable internal links to improve UX and site infrastructure
- Implement metadata, internal linking and additional on-page SEO recommendations
- Clean up the navigation elements and assist with the creation and layout of new pages
The MintTwist – Finn Partners SEO team handled the entire process, from conducting the audits, doing the research and strategy development, to content creation, and providing the content and technical recommendations on an ongoing basis.
Over the course of the first 5 months, the MintTwist – Finn Partners SEO team achieved all keyword ranking KPIs.
The development of our primary targeted keywords can be seen below.
Furthermore, the number of organic sessions to KIWI-TEK has increased by 25% on a year-on-year basis, while the number of impressions to the priority pages, on average, improved by 2,400% in October – December period compared to the previous 3 month period.