Do you want to implement a successful SEO strategy?
Come along to this interactive workshop and learn everything SEO with our SEO Specialist, Sergio Arboledas at our offices in Old Street.
We will show you how to dramatically increase business development performance through SEO tools and tactics that will ultimately increase your organisation’s profits.
Our session will cover:
- A review of the latest Google algorithm updates and their impact on SEO
- Keyword research and planning: outsmarting your competitors
- Technical SEO tools: which ones to use (brief overview on Screaming Frog and Google Search Console).*
- Technical factors that will positively and negatively influence your search performance
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Optimise your website to improve search rank and performance
- Use online tools to carry out SEO planning, keyword and market research
- Perform competitor benchmarking using tools and advanced search commands
- Adopt best practice web design and copywriting
- Understand how search engines crawl and index your website
- Use on-page optimisation techniques to improve search performance
- Ensure your website follows best technical practices to avoid penalties
- Carry out effective link building and off-page optimisation using proven tactics
Who is this event for?
Due to high levels of interest in our events, we can only offer places to marketing executives/managers and businesses owners (directors or similar role) with no or very limited knowledge of SEO.
If you are not in one of these roles but would still like to benefit from this workshop, you can live stream it via our YouTube channel! Set a reminder here!
Once ordering your request will be reviewed and confirmed within 48 hours. If you do not hear back in this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place 🙂
Please note that our sessions are live streamed and uploaded to our YouTube channel.
To get a feel for our workshops, check out our channel to know what to expect!
All of our workshops are free – so see what else is coming up!
*At the end of the session, we will share with attendants the presentation + a pdf with all the free resources mentioned in the workshop.