Join us for an interactive and informative event on a background to search-engine-optimisation & content marketing strategy. We will be showcasing how both can and should be in unison to develop the core of your digital marketing activity.
Content marketing is now a core component of any digital campaign, and is integral to other digital channels such as SEO, PR & email marketing.
The purpose of this session is to give a background to search engine optimisation, how to plan a successful content marketing strategy to engage new & existing audiences. Furthermore, showcasing where Content and SEO should be utilised in tandem to drive business growth
- Background to SEO
- How the Google Algorithm works and how this impacted content marketing
- Keyword & Topic Targeting
- On-site vs Off-site SEO
- User insight informed content creation
- How content marketing works in the owned, paid and earned media model
- Promoting content effectively
- Measuring content marketing’s success and value
How to create a content plan & stick to it
Who should attend?
Senior Marketing Executives and Managers who want to develop their content marketing knowledge and digital strategies. Please note we have a limited amount of spaces and they cannot be offered to students.
All of our workshops are free.
Are you interested in attending this event?
Please give us your details below (we don’t sell data) and we’ll be in touch.