Join us for an interactive social media workshop, during which we will aim to answer all of your questions, guide you through developing a social media strategy and finish with social advertising tips specifically for your business.
Social media is an essential part of the digital landscape. Your customers are using social media daily, which is having a significant impact on their decision making. Walk away from our workshop with an answer to all your concerns about social media and a solution to the challenges you face implementing a social strategy.
The workshop will be run by Elliott, CEO of MintTwist. Elliott has an extensive background in digital marketing and business strategy, including social media.
What we will cover:
- What is the importance of social media?
- Which social channels should I use?
- How can a social media strategy be aligned with my business objectives?
- Day-to-day challenges implementing a social strategy (please bring yours)
- Solutions for implementing a social strategy
- Interactive task – create a social media strategy for your business
- Introduction to paid social advertising
Who should attend?
Small business owners or marketing directors/managers/execs for businesses who want to begin or improve their social media activity. The workshop will focus on developing your skills to create a social media content strategy and measure the results. B2C or B2B businesses in any industry are welcome, please note that spaces are limited and cannot be offered to students or other agencies.
Be sure to bring a pen and your tablet/laptop so you can get involved and leave with a social media strategy that is ready to implement.
All of our workshops are free.