Join us for an interactive social media workshop, during which we will aim to answer all of your questions, guide you through developing a social media strategy and finish with social advertising tips specifically for your business.
Social media is an essential part of the digital landscape. Your customers are using social media daily, which is having a significant impact on their decision making. Walk away from our workshop with an answer to all your concerns about social media and a solution to the challenges you face implementing a social strategy.
The workshop will be run by Elliott, CEO of MintTwist. Elliott has an extensive background in digital marketing and business strategy, including social media.
What we will cover:
- What is the importance of social media?
- Which social channels should I use?
- How can a social media strategy be aligned with my business objectives?
- Day-to-day challenges implementing a social strategy (please bring yours)
- Solutions for implementing a social strategy
- Interactive task – create a social media strategy for your business
- Introduction to paid social advertising
Who is this event for?
Due to high levels of interest in our events, we can only offer places to marketing executives/managers and businesses owners (directors or similar role).
If you are not in one of these roles but would still like to benefit from this workshop, you can live stream it via our YouTube channel! Set a reminder here!
Once ordering your request will be reviewed and confirmed within 48 hours. If you do not hear back in this time, please contact email@example.com to confirm your place 🙂
Please note that our sessions are live streamed and uploaded to our YouTube channel.
To get a feel for our workshops, check out our channel to know what to expect!
All of our workshops are free – so see what else is coming up!