Do you want to implement a successful SEO strategy?
Come along to this interactive workshop and learn everything SEO with our SEO Specialist, Sergio Arboledas at our offices in Old Street.
We will show you how to dramatically increase business development performance through SEO tools and tactics that will ultimately increase your organisation’s profits.
Our session will cover:
- A review of the latest Google algorithm updates and their impact on SEO
- Keyword research and planning: outsmarting your competitors
- Technical SEO tools: which ones to use (brief overview on Screaming Frog and Google Search Console).*
- Technical factors that will positively and negatively influence your search performance
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Optimise your website to improve search rank and performance
- Use online tools to carry out SEO planning, keyword and market research
- Perform competitor benchmarking using tools and advanced search commands
- Adopt best practice web design and copywriting
- Understand how search engines crawl and index your website
- Use on-page optimisation techniques to improve search performance
- Ensure your website follows best technical practices to avoid penalties
- Carry out effective link building and off-page optimisation using proven tactics
Who should attend?
Marketing directors, managers and executives who have no prior SEO experience.
Please be aware we have limited space and we will reply within 48 hours to confirm your attendance.
All of our workshops are free.
*At the end of the session, we will share with attendants the presentation + a pdf with all the free resources mentioned in the workshop.