We deliver a large range of projects including corporate brochure sites, eCommerce shops and subscription services.
- Working to deliver high quality, custom web experiences in WordPress and WooCommerce
- Inputting directly into how we tackle each new unique project as it arrives
- Working within a team to support one another and learn new skills
- Helping the department to grow and succeed
- Attending conferences and completing training to keep learning and improving
- Optimising user experiences by optimising site performance and speed
These things are the minimum:
- An understanding of MySQL or other database concepts
- Some exposure to using GIT or some form of version control
These things are great to have, too:
- Knowledge of server management via AWS / Azure / WHM / CPanel
- Passionate about the web and development technologies
- Highly motivated and driven
- Confident and diligent when it comes to problem-solving
- Excellent team player
We currently offer the following perks for team members:
- A very generous time-off policy (and we mean VERY!)
- Private medical and dental insurance (that also provides access to discounted gym memberships
- Hybrid in-office/WFH schedules
- Matching pension contributions
- Life Assurance for all employees
- Consumer discount programmes
- Annual wellness benefit for spending on physical and mental health
This is just the short-list of a comprehensive package offered to all employees. Further details will provided to successful candidates.
This is a great opportunity to work with a London-based agency and take ownership on large projects from various industries around the world. The fast-paced nature of our work accommodates and nurtures even the most ambitious personal growth goals. While we require a certain level of experience, we value passion and interest above all else.
Does this sound like you?
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].