We are looking for a full time support manager to manage and grow existing clients.
The support manager role is to oversee and grow the company’s existing support clients. Support clients are clients that have ongoing contracts for additional project work, monthly development days, fixes, updates and whose accounts we can grow and expand. The number of and work stemming from support clients has grown to the point where a full-time support manager is required to manage these accounts, oversee support tasks and grow revenue. Due to the requirements of the position, we are seeking someone who is both comfortable speaking with clients and has some technical knowledge, enough to understand website requests, talk with the developers who will be completing the tasks and even learn to resolve less technical, simple requests without developer input. This role will sit within the production side of the business, working with closely with the development and design team, external teams and the commercial director.
The responsibilities of the support manager include:
- Running of the online ticketing system, tracking, responding to and assigning support requests
- Speaking to clients, understanding and receiving support requests
- Getting quotes, feedback and questions from developers regarding support requests
- Communicating responses from developer to clients and gathering required information in order to form an accurate quote
- Keeping track of the amount of support time each client has used per month against how much time they pay for
- Upselling additional support time, larger retainers or small pieces of project work when viable
- Prioritising all tasks, assigning a priority level and scheduling according to SLA’s
- Helping to schedule work in with developers
- Maintaining close and positive relationships with clients
- Replying to clients within defined SLA times
- Helping to resolve smaller or less-technical issues where possible (training can be given)
- Report to the head of development
- Have responsibility for process or other suggestions to increase revenue and improve the department
- Work with the financial director to develop strategies for larger clients
- Push back on clients when scope begins to creep or over-extend
Essential skills to have:
- Confidence when speaking to a wide range of clients
- Ability to speak with sometimes upset or concerned clients, or under difficult circumstances
- Some technical interest or background – preferably web based, or willingness to learn
- Passion and drive to grow support revenue clients and create a whole department around the revenue stream
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills in order to work with multiple teams
- Excellent personal management skills, keeping track of the status, deadline and outstanding components of a multitude of tasks at any given time
More about MintTwist
MintTwist is a fast-paced and growing digital agency where hard work and initiative is noticed and rewarded.
The team works closely together across all projects so strong interpersonal skills are desired. The role will suit someone who has personal initiative and motivation to push themselves, the rest of the team and the agency forward.
We have a range of clients across multiple different sectors so no two days are ever the same.
- Employee of the month award voucher
- Gym membership
- Free beers on a Friday
- Social events throughout the year
To apply for this vacancy please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you wish you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist.
We are not working with recruitment agents to fill this role. Strictly no agencies, please.