This position is unpaid and ideally will be held for a minimum of 3 months.
We are seeking a creative individual with a keen interest in social media and the wider marketing and branding field to intern with us. The ideal intern will be enthusiastic about social, already equipped with some marketing knowledge and is eager to learn more. Some Photoshop / design skills are desirable.
This position is well suited to those who have just graduated from a marketing or design related degree, or those looking to change into a social media driven role. No previous experience is required. This is a great opportunity to gain some real-world experience and see how adaptive social can be within varying industries. You will be given responsibilities from day 1 which will increase throughout your time with us.
What you’ll be doing
Assisting with the management of a number of social profiles on a daily basis. This includes:
- Community management for a number of profiles
- Assisting with the MintTwist content calendar
- Content creation in terms of design and copywriting (both social media and blog page)
- Conducting research for various industries from a social perspective
- Eventually running social listening queries to pull data for interesting blog and post variations
What you’ll learn
- Gain knowledge and familiarity with leading social media management and social listening tools
- How to develop and implement social strategies
- How to develop a content calendar
- The essentials of community management and daily social media management
- Understanding analytics from social and how to use them in your future social strategies
- The basics of content marketing and SEO for blog writing
To apply for this internship, please email email@example.com with your CV, availability and why you’d like this position.