We are looking for a talented SEO Specialist with an interest in gaining experience in a leading digital marketing agency in London.
This role will see you supporting the SEO Manager in delivering the SEO strategy for our clients, which includes delivering great content, auditing websites and using data to deliver insight and subsequent actions.
You’ll be strategic and data-driven. You’ll find it easy to explain SEO concepts and strategy to clients and colleagues, covering technical, content and UX layers of SEO. You’ll possess good communication, organisation and time management skills to manage SEO interns, while always focusing on quality and results.
- Conducting Technical audits for our client’s websites and making recommendations for optimisation
- Performing on-going keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on client’s websites, as well as optimising existing copy.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Implementation of the link building strategy
- Competitor analysis & benchmarking
- Keeping up to date on SEO guidelines and new techniques to incorporate in our strategies
Things you must have:
- You are highly motivated
- Minimum 2 years SEO experience in agency or in=house position
- Confident in your SEO knowledge with a technical SEO understanding (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domain vs sub-domain differences, schema.org, hreflang tags, etc.)
- Experience in linkbuilding/outreach
- Proficient in the use of SEO research and insight tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console etc.
- Experience using a CMS, such as WordPress, with the ability to edit existing content, create new pages and upload blog posts.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- An ability to work well under pressure and able to deliver quality to deadline.
- An ability to self-manage and be a self-starter.
- Native English Speaker or C1 English Certificate.
- Interpersonal skills: using interpersonal skills to work effectively with developers, designers, and colleagues alike
- Passionate: Passion for all things digital should be demonstrable
- Team worker: carry out specific tasks directed by the Account Management Team and SEO Manager
- Working hours: 9:00 – 5:30
- Free breakfast: milk, coffee, tea, cereals, porridge…
- Casual Pizza/Burger Friday
- Free Gym membership
- Private pension scheme
- Located in Old Street, just 5 min away from Shoreditch.
- Salary: DOE
To apply for this vacancy please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you wish you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist along with your salary expectations and notice period.