We are looking for an experienced Senior Paid Media Executive to join our growing paid media team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of running successful paid campaigns, brand or agency side and experience in dealing with people at different levels.
As a Senior Paid Media Executive, you will strive to understand your clients’ business and any challenges that they face. You’ll drum up new ways to help them drive their business forward.
You will be expected to manage and implement paid media projects that meet client expectations and deliver amazing results each and every time.
You’ll have the drive and capability to remain at the forefront of digital marketing, making sure best practice marketing techniques are at the heart of everything we do.
You will have 1-2 years’ experience using some/all of the following platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, programmatic display, and social media advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Manage paid digital campaigns across multiple brands and channels, from brief through to post campaign analysis
- Implementation of the strategy; working with a clear and defined set of KPIs for each project
- Delivery of projects on platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Client meetings and calls – on-boarding, weekly calls, monthly meetings and quarterly planning
- Optimise campaigns to ensure budgets are invested as effectively as possible, delivering maximum performance and ROI
- Regular reporting on campaign performance
- Stakeholder management– informing on current campaign performance as well as future opportunities
- Attending conferences & events (i.e. Facebook and Google training / events)
- Seeking out and experimenting with new media tactics and strategies and reporting back to the team
Benefits to the role:
- 25 days’ annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during the summer months
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 4% pension contribution
- Private Medical and Dental insurance schemes
- Group Life Assurance scheme for all employees
- Annual transit season ticket loan option
- Wellness benefit – to pay for physical/mental health programmes
Are you passionate about digital communication and helping deliver measurable results?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
Strictly no agencies, please.