Having a customer centric approach, you will be creative, brave and measured in your style ensuring that the solutions we design precisely match the clients needs.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and collaborating with senior members of the creative and marketing teams, the Senior Business Development Manager will drive ambitious sales targets.
- Work up opportunities and win new clients
- Exceed business sales targets
- Own end-to-end sales process
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Working with the MD to develop and refine sales strategy
- Keeping up to date with industry offerings and competitors
- Deliver accurate management reporting and insight
Skills and experience
- Established sales experience in a similar industry
- A track record of exceeding targets
- Ambitious and self motivated
- Experience in digital related sales
- Competitive industry knowledge
- Ability to develop and lead a team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, persuasive, resilient and dedicated
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior business stakeholders
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you wish you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist along with your salary expectations and notice period.