Are you passionate about all things digital and hungry to learn how to set-up, manage and report on advertising campaigns?
Reporting into the PPC Account Director you will be tasked with helping create innovative and compelling digital advertising campaigns across a variety of different industry sectors.
You will need to be able to think strategically about the relevant consumer touchpoints and how this influences the marketing message.
You will be interested in learning how to use Google Ads, Google Analytics, and social media advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a proactive, fast learner who is eager to learn digital marketing skills. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best and have fast career progression.
Things you must have:
- Willingness to learn
- Great organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Knowledge degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Digital and social media knowledge
Benefits to the role:
- 25 days’ annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during Summer months
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 4% pension contribution
- Private Medical and Dental insurance schemes
- Group Life Assurance scheme for all employees
- Annual transit season ticket loan option
- Wellness benefit – to pay for physical/mental health programmes
Are you passionate about digital communication and helping deliver measurable results?
If so then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
Strictly no agencies, please.