We are looking for someone with a minimum of 1-2 years experience is required. Note: This is not an entry-level position;
MintTwist is a creative digital agency based in Liverpool Street, in central London. The agency takes on web design and development builds from clients based in London and across the globe. An increasing number of project with ever expanding scope, means that we have an opportunity for a new full-stack developer to join the technology team.
The position involves working very closely with a team comprising of designers, front-end developers, PHP developers as well as account and project managers. You will be involved with a wide range of projects, joining meetings, working to planned sprint schedules and being given responsibility on projects. Attention to detail is important, as well as strong communication skills to work well with the team and with clients.
- Technical Expertise: Developing mobile-ready and backwards-compatible websites
- Communication: Work with our designers, developers and clients to bring clients visions to reality
- Responsibility: Work with our project managers to plan ahead, set deadlines and deliver on time
- Passion: A general interest in web technologies should allow you to input into discussions in future development opportunities and assist with project planning when needed
These things are the minimum:
- 1-2 years experience
- Strong familiarity with WordPress
- Comfortable with PHP7
- Regular use of MYSQL
- Using GIT to review and deploy
These things are great to have, too:
- API development
- Knowledge of Laravel 5/6+
- Experience working with and deploying to AWS services
- Server side administration (SSH, NGINX, Apache, Linux)
- Building and using unit tests
- Website performance optimisation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient time management
We currently offer the following perks for team members:
- A very generous time-off policy (and we mean VERY!)
- Private medical and dental insurance (that also provides access to discounted gym memberships
- Hybrid in-office/WFH schedules
- Matching pension contributions
- Life Assurance for all employees
- Consumer discount programmes
- Annual wellness benefit for spending on physical and mental health
This is just the short-list of a comprehensive package offered to all employees. Further details will provided to successful candidates.
This is a great opportunity to work with a London-based agency and take ownership on large projects from various industries around the world. The fast-paced nature of our work accommodates and nurtures even the most ambitious personal growth goals. While we require a certain level of experience, we value passion and interest above all else.
Does this sound like you?
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].