We’re looking for a bright and ambitious full stack web developer to join our growing team in London.
The role involves working as part of a dynamic, high-achieving team to deliver stunning digital products and achieve key digital business goals for our expansive list of clients. You will be expected to communicate well with your fellow developers both in the Old Street studio and those we work with remotely. You will also be working closely with design and marketing experts, so conversation and communication is key.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a London-based agency on projects from around the world and in various industries. The fast-paced nature of our work accommodates and nurtures even the most ambitious personal growth goals.
- Developing secure and bespoke PHP based websites
- Some experience developing with WordPress, Zend or Laravel
- Building mobile ready and backwards-compatible websites
- Some experience using front end technologies such as SASS or LESS and frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Exceptional time management and personal responsibility when dealing with projects
- A general interest in web technologies should allow you to input into discussions in future development opportunities and assist with project planning when needed
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience
Good to have experience
- Knowledge of web application development and experience using object-orientated PHP 5
- Developing modern WordPress themes and plugins
- Using and manipulating MySQL databases
- Version control using Git
- Creating, working with and integrating APIs
- An understanding of site vulnerabilities, security concerns and correct solutions/mitigation methods
- Some knowledge in writing CSS for Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Good detail-orientated organisation skills and strong time-management skills
- PHP MVC experience – Zend/Symfony/Laravel
- Linux/Unix server command line tools
- PHP unit testing
- Mobile app frameworks – Ionic, React Native etc
- Website performance optimisation experience
Ideal personal skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Highly motivated and driven
Does this sound like you?
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist, along with your salary expectations and notice period.
We are not working with recruitment agents to fill this role. Strictly no agencies, please.