We’re looking for a creative and ambitious front-end web developer to join our fast-growing digital agency in London.
The role involves working as part of a dynamic, high-achieving team to deliver stunning digital products for our expansive list of clients.
You will be working very closely with designers and other front-end and PHP developers on a range of projects, so you will have a keen eye with attention to detail. You will also be expected to be able to communicate well with the teams and clients, as we are proudly a client-first agency.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a London-based agency on projects from around the world and in various industries. The fast-paced nature of our work accommodates and nurtures even the most ambitious personal growth goals.
- Developing mobile ready and backwards-compatible websites
- Work with our designers, developers and clients to bring clients visions to reality
- Work with our project managers to plan ahead, set deadlines and deliver on time
- A general interest in web technologies should allow you to input into discussions in future development opportunities and assist with project planning when needed
- Strong HTML semantics
- Keen knowledge in writing CSS for Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Experience with WordPress, in general
- An understanding of CSS processors such as SASS, PostCSS or LESS
- Responsive (as in, mobile/desktop) web development
- Experience in browser testing and development tools in IE9+
- Basic FTP experience
- Version control: Git, BitBucket, GitHub and similar
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good organisation skills with detail-orientated and strong time-management skills
- Awareness in coding for an accessible web
- Previous use of front end development tools such as GulpJS, WebPack or similar
Desired skills and experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Some digital marketing/SEO knowledge
- Bootstrap, Foundation or similar
- Experience with structured data/microdata and tools used to test
- Awareness of CSS systems such as B.E.M.
- Website performance optimisation experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Work autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed
- Positive “Can do” attitude and a good sense of humour
- Possess strong commercial skills
- Customer focused
- A team player
Does this sound like you?
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist, along with your salary expectations and notice period.
We are not working with recruitment agents to fill this role. Strictly no agencies, please.