Are you a smart, qualified finance professional who is looking to get out of the humdrum of the corporate world and rather work in a dynamic, creative environment?
We’re a fun, vibrant, fast-paced digital marketing agency based in central London. We are looking for a bright, ambitious finance manager to join a fast-growing team. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the day to day financial management of the company and reporting.
They will need to be a team player who is able to understand the bigger picture but also prepared to get into the detail to get the job done. We are looking for a self-starter who is able to implement process and procedure and make the role their own. It’s an interesting and varied role with the potential to grow with the right individual.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant and demonstrate the right skills, experience and attitude to work in a fast-paced business reporting to the Managing Director.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Formulate and manage all company accounts and all financial statements (P&L, B/S and cash flow)
- Ownership of all aspects of the accounting and administration work involving the accounts team including invoicing and collection of payment of accounts receivable from clients and payment of accounts payable to suppliers
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Implementing processes and procedures in reporting to make the team more commercial
- Preparation of Budgets and forecasts for business planning in liaison with our Managing Director and Senior Management team
- Preparation of VAT & tax computations and management of the process
- Comfortable presenting finances at Board level
- Responsible for providing reliable and accurate financial information to management in order for them to have a basis to make informed decisions.
Qualifications & skills required
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or similar
- Ideally have experience working in a client service industry, preferably media
- Naturally, you will possess strong systems and Excel skills, with excellent attention to detail and outstanding communication skills.
- A logical, disciplined and dependable approach to work
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Highly motivated with a collaborative working style and a can-do approach
- Experience working/accessing digital channels an advantage