As an Account Executive at MintTwist, you’ll help coordinate and deliver projects and campaigns for our clients. With a positive and resourceful attitude, you’ll oversee day-to-day campaign and project management, checking in with clients, working with our various marketing teams (paid media, SEO, and social media team) to create bespoke strategies & campaigns, and directly reporting on the effectiveness and performance of the activity.
These things are the minimum:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business or similar field of study / Marketing related qualification (e.g. CIM, IPM diploma)
- Interested and passionate in marketing, social media, data analysis, and client strategy
- Some previous marketing experience or agency experience is preferred
Your responsibilities as an Account Executive:
- Managing & leading the strategy for small to medium sized clients
- Working alongside an account manager on large key accounts
- Working on below the line and integrated campaigns using a variety of digital channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, Social, Content)
- Client servicing and management to a high level (including presenting and chairing meetings)
- Running projects in a consultative manner
- Building strong relationships with clients
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Initiative: use your initiative to problem solve both for client servicing and internal processes
- Communication: display high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication
- Presentation skills: demonstrate high presentation skills
- Channel marketing: good understanding of a variety of digital channels including: SEO, online advertising, social and content
- Attention to detail: ensure high-quality error-free work is produced throughout the project
- Highly organised: Manage the maintenance of client’s retainers and budgets, maximising value for clients.
- Time Management: ability to prioritise time effectively
- Passionate: Passion for all things digital
- Interpersonal skill: using interpersonal skills to work effectively with developers, designers and colleagues alike
- Team worker: carry out specific tasks directed by Account Managers and the Account Director
- Make valuable contributions to the management of the project
- Communication skills: Ability to have strategic and insightful conversations
To apply for this vacancy, you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected] detailing why you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist, along with your salary expectations and notice period.